Role and responsibilities:
- Administration of the Data Warehouse Databases
- Develop and support ETL components from disparate sources, across multiple environments.
- Write SQL, with a good understanding of transactional databases and Data Warehouses.
- Understand business processes and associated data sets to deliver reporting and analytics solutions that integrate and support the end-to-end business processes.
- Effectively balance project work, BAU and Ad Hoc requests from multiple stakeholders.
- Deliver projects using Agile methodology; includes creation of backlog stories, prioritisation with Product Owner, working within a larger project team in Sprints and demonstrating new features to business stakeholders.
- At least 4 years hands-on experience working as a DBA, ideally with Postgres
- Strong SQL skills for data management and exploration
- Quick learner with new technologies and concepts, passionate about adopting new technology in Cloud, AI & Machine Learning
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective communication with Stakeholders, End Users and Tech Team
Please apply now or contact me for a confidential discussion