You will be joining a globally successful company who leverage the latest technology available to develop life changing products being used by healthcare professionals across the world.
You will become one of the go to people to participate in technical delivery of integration projects between internal and external parties. As part of the role you will be supporting integration developers and delivery teams in development, testing, implementation, integration & scripting projects.
- Work on world leading, innovative healthcare software products.
- State of the Art Sydney offices
- Highly skilled, Agile & collaborative team
- Exposure to latest technologies in Ai, machine learning
- Multiple career pathways into Senior roles across the business
- Programming languages such as Python
- Understanding and knowledge of SQL querying tools
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
- Strong technology and systems analysis understanding
- Understanding of agile practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving, issue resolution, diagnosis, root cause analysis
- Integrating systems
- Exposure to middleware integration platforms
- Knowledge of API protocols and schemas – SOAP/REST
As an integration developer, you will be part of innovative projects that require communication skills, problem-solving skills and strong analytical skills. The environment has the best of both worlds with the financial backing of a globally successful company combined with the flexibility, pace and excitement of a start-up culture.
This role would suit a developer who has an interest in data science, latest technologies and how they can be implemented to benefit the healthcare industry. If you like to think outside the box and are passionate about innovation then you’ll fit in perfectly with this highly dynamic, high achieving team.
Apply now or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong for further information: