Sirius Technology are working with a well known Australian financial services provider to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team for an initial 6 months. The company is investing in their Salesforce platform and currently balancing project work with BAU work and due to an increase in their project work, they need an extra pair of hands to help them!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing Salesforce solutions
- Working with Sales, product managers, software engineers and data engineers through the full SDLC to develop tools and features, perform analysis, design, build, test, troubleshoot and write test cases for the on-going Salesforce Development.
- Developing solutions across Sales, Service, Community clouds
- Work on integration projects across a variety of 3rd party solutions
- Working alongside the business to ensure Salesforce solutions meet the business needs
You, as the ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least 3-5 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce.com architecture, Web Services and APIs (SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs).
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership for tasks, processes and deadlines
This will be an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend further or even offer the chance of becoming a permanent member of the team.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, please apply for this position and we can discuss this role, and others, in more detail. I look forward to helping you on your Salesforce journey.
Thanks, Jack Byrne - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.