Sirius Technology are working with a Professional Services organisation who are embarking on a significant digital transformation to drive the usage of Salesforce across their entire business.
This will be a unique opportunity to join a business and take full ownership of their Salesforce platform as they continue to invest in Salesforce as their single source of truth!
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Take Ownership of the Salesforce Platform across the business
- Create, develop and maintain the platform roadmap
- Complete Salesforce Administration tasks such as configuring Tabs, Workflows, Validation Rules, Page Layouts.
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders, vendors and 3rd parties to continually review the current estate of Salesforce, future Architecture plans and on-going changes to the platform to ensure it aligns with business needs.
- Take ownership of all support escalations on the Salesforce platform, training needs and information requests.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- 5 Years commercial experience as a Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Hold at least 2 Salesforce Certifications (Administrator and Advanced Administrator)
- Recent experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Lightning Components.
- Strong experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience using JIRA
- Knowledge of Integrated platforms (AWS, Dell Boomi, Marketo, Netsuite) will be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of the Salesforce platform and be a significant part of the company's digital transformation. You will take full ownership and be able to set the direction of the Salesforce platform across the whole business.
Interested? Please apply to discuss your application, the role and other opportunities in more detail. I look forward to helping you on your Salesforce journey.
Thanks, Jack Byrne - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology
*** Please note, currently we are only able to accept applications from people with full working rights in Australia such as owning an Australian PR or Citizenship ***