Sirius Technology are working with a growing fintech start up business to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a highly innovative company who are using cutting edge Salesforce technology to build their bespoke solution.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and building high performance solutions using your experience in Salesforce Lightning (Aura) and Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Working closely with the front end development team and UX designs teams to build and deliver outstanding user experience..
- Being an active part of the growing culture across the business
- Identifying best development practices
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Very strong and recent experience working on Salesforce Lightning (Aura) and Ideally Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Hold at least 2 Salesforce Certifications (PD1 is necessary, with PD2 as a “nice to have”)
- Have a true passion for working on the Salesforce platform and an ability to problem solve.
- A strong understanding of data governance and data sharing models within Salesforce as well as strong experience in SOQL.
If you are looking to invest more of your skills into the future of Salesforce technologies, especially in Lightning Web Components, then this is the perfect time to join this organisation and be part of their cutting edge, greenfield projects!
Please apply for the role and we can discuss this great opportunity (and more!) in more detail! I look forward to speaking with you and helping you on your Salesforce journey! Thanks, Jack - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.
*** Please note, currently this role is only available for those with full working rights in Australia such as owning PR visa or citizenship ***