- Payment Solutions Gateway
- Build upon 10+ years of success
- Australian fintech with global ambitions
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful Fintech company on the cusp of accelerating their growth!
Reporting to the Founders, this is a new role that will help take this company into the next exciting phase of growth by consolidating all customer acquisition responsibilities under an experienced senior executive.
This established yet growing brand has over 10 years of experience supplying global enterprise companies with their innovative payment solutions, and they are about to launch a new suite of services onto the market.
The Sales & Marketing Director will support the Founders in developing and implementing the strategic revenue & market share growth plans. With their functionality, service model, messaging and people, this company is looking to aggressively drive growth both domestically and globally.
The Sales & Marketing Director will help elevate the company to position them as the premier provider in the Australian marketplace. They will do this from a stable and enviable position, as the company has already built a broad base of accounts among enterprise clients in the finance, insurance, government and telco space. Based on the feedback of their current client base, they have built a very focused view of the needs and requirements of mid to large enterprises. Their new product and service offering is unique in the market in fulfilling these needs.
- Set the sales and marketing strategy to meet significant business scale up plans
- Achieve growth revenue and GP targets
- Build a high-performance sales team
- Drive the sales and marketing deliverables, process, structure, metrics and activities
- Track record in building high performance sales teams.
- Experience in integrating marketing strategies to drive sales outcomes including lead generation.
- Background in Payments, Technical Sales, SaaS or Fintech within the B2B Enterprise sector - Essential.
- Technically sound with an understanding of technical payment components is highly desirable.
- Detail orientated and analytical.
- Strong commercial acumen with proven experience in contract negotiation and tender responses.
- Ability to influence and engage internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strategic planning and budgeting experience.
- Hands on leader with the proven ability to also operate at a strategic level.
- Process driven with regards to marketing and sales as a ‘science’ not an ‘art’.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Inspirational leadership style to motivate and drive performance in the sales and marketing function.
- Achieved exceptional sales results in a high growth environment where you have built revenue pipeline, processes and grown a sales team.
- Ability to lead marketing performance (lead generation) from design, implementation, resource management and owned end to end sales process (leads to sales).
- Lucrative remuneration package including a competitive base salary plus variable performance-based incentives.
- Work alongside an experienced and successful leadership team with an empathetic, inspiring and ethical management style.
- Enjoy a positive and open company culture with a stable team and collaborative inter-departmental relationships.
- Beautifully appointed, well located offices with water views over Sydney Harbour
- Work with a company who is committed to meeting employee engagement benchmarks & career development frameworks
- Flexible working arrangements
This role is interviewing immediately, so APPLY NOW to be considered.