- Project involves the development of a dynamic, highly visible, website with an intuitive web design.
- It is a high volume, and high user interaction website
- Analyse, debug and rectify issues arising out of QA observations or otherwise
- Participate in daily scrums, cater to other documentation needs in following an agile methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of all phases of the Software Development and Test Life Cycle
- Experience in one of the following Domains ideally: Bookmakers, Finance or Trading Systems
What is important for my client is that you are the type of person who has an opinion. If you feel you have a better solution to a problem then speak up, however you also need to be the type of person who can accept a decision once it has been made.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest. Please apply now via the link or contact Peter Wyld of Sirius Technology on LinkedIn for more details.