- Industry leader with an outstanding reputation
- Collaborative and high performance work culture
- Fantastic Career Progression
- Competitive pricing, Fast delivery, Supportive Service
Our partner is an established national leader in the building industry, manufacturing and distributing products nationally across Australia. They are looking to expand their family with someone who can also live and breathe their strong core values. If you are looking for a dynamic, supportive but competitive culture this is the place for you!
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will have experience of the demands of the building materials industry. The role will require you to be out on the road implementing sales action plans that result in attainment of sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships as well as achieving profitable growth through your current customer base and the acquisition of new accounts.
- Identify solutions and have an ability to convert opportunities to sales within the steel fabrication market.
- Organisation of deliveries and conflict resolution.
You will thrive in a performance oriented, collaborative culture, have a growth mindset, are able to develop outstanding relationships with peers, suppliers and customers.
- Minimum 3 years Account Manager or Sales background experience within the building products or construction related industry.
- Experience dealing with fabricators (highly regarded)
- Proven sales track record and experience dealing with a large account base
- Passionate for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Integrity to work autonomously
- Lucrative remuneration package with bonus structure.
- A manager who doesn't believe in micromanagement
- Supportive and friendly culture.
- Full product training and support
- The advantage of working with a company that is well known and highly regarded within the industry.
** Sirius Sales & Marketing ONLY advertises active roles **
** Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role **
Full Australian Working Rights Only - Only successful applicants will be contacted.