Our client who is a well-regarded and reputable organisation within their field is currently looking to engage an experienced IT Asset and Configuration Manager to join their growing IT team in a newly created role base in the Melbourne CBD.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in engaging and working closely with various stakeholders (both internal and external) in putting together and embedding IT Asset and Configuration Management strategy, roadmaps and practices for the organisation.
This role spans across both software and hardware asset lifecycle management.
- 4+ years’ of experience in an IT Asset & Configuration Management (ITACM) role
- Demonstrate previous experience in developing ITACM strategy and roadmap
- Demonstrate previous experience in putting together ITACM documentations
- Demonstrate previous experience in developing and implementing ITACM metrics
- Demonstrate experience with using CMDB systems e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy
- Strong understanding of ITIL principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1965.