The team is growing and we are looking for a hands on lead who can mentor and lead the development team.
- Working closely with project/ program teams in requirement analysis, planning, architecture, design and development of complex applications on Salesforce platform
- Mentor and support the junior team members
- Working with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and suggesting best practice solutions aligning to the strategic use of the platform
- Execution of the assigned workload for 2nd and 3rd level technical support including triage, analysis, service restoration, request fulfilment, defect fixing and enhancements on Salesforce platform and applications as per documented service level agreements.
- Managing and coordinating all Salesforce upgrades, releases, patches & hot fixes across Salesforce production and non-production environments according to the implemented SDLC best practice framework
- Providing platform and application monitoring, preventative maintenance as well as continuous improvement to meet high levels of client satisfaction KPIs.
- Responsible for creation of change requests and software release packages required to achieve successful application deliveries.
- Keeping knowledge artefacts required for the support and maintenance of new, enhanced and changed application software up to date.
- Educating and training fellow development and support analysts on the administration and maintenance of the changed software
- Previous experience in a Senior Salesforce Developer role
- Demonstrated experience in an enterprise environment
- Certified Salesforce Developer (Platform Developer I certificate minimum)
- Experience using/implementing Custom Metadata driven solutions
- Experience developing/maintaining Custom Lightning Components
- Extensive experience in enterprise application software development including:
- analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support and a thorough understanding of the SDLC, release management, environment management and configuration management.
- Knowledge of information systems support practices and ITIL with excellent problem analysis.
- Australian Working Rights
Please contact Steven Chung or Asmita Govind if you would like to have a confidentual conversation