Integration Developer // Mulesoft Developer // Mule 3
Sirius Technology is working with a large organisation to recruit an experienced Integration Developer to join their team. Due to the business embarking on a significant digital transformation, they are in need of an experienced integration developer to join the team! The business are currently
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting and implementing Mulesoft Integration Solutions.
- Design and administer SQL queries
- Design and administer Salesforce configuration to ensure seamless integration with other systems.
- Be active in development walkthroughts of systems and programs which will contribute to the overall improvement of business systems.
- Ensure all code is quality assured and sound unit testing and regression testing has been completed.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 5 years commercial experience as a Mulesoft Developer
- Mule 3 experience is essential, Mule 4 experience is desirable
- Experience with DataWeave
- Experience with AnyPoint Studio
- Experience with AnyPoint Cloudhub Platform
- Experience with MS SQL (2008-2017)
- CI / CD Development Experience
This will be a great opportunity to join an enterprise scale organisation as them embark on a greenfield digital transformation and adopt best integration practices across the business. They are a flexible working environment with a friendly approach. The integration manager is a huge advocate for cutting edge technology and encourages the team to keep on top of and use the most up to date technology.
Could be of interest? If so, please get in touch to discuss this requirement in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.
*** Please note, this will be a 12 month FTC based in Sydney CBD, Applicants must hold an existing Permanent Resident status or Australian Citizen status to be considered for this role ***