Our client is looking for a Manager to head up their Workplace Technologies portfolio. Based in Melbourne this role will have 4 direct reports, with a wider team of 15.
The organisation is going through a lot of digital transformation, and we need someone who can help ensure that the delivery standards are still being met. This role will have specific focus on improving the design, development and implementation of the digital workplace program to help the workforce get the most out of the existing technology and benefit from the new technology and ways of working.
The manager will also be required to act as the service owner for technology such as office 365 and other collaboration platforms.
In this role you will be required to:
- Provide organisational leadership as part of the leadership team
- Promote a strong evidence based decision making style
- With the guidance of senior management manage and promote and manage vendor relationships.
- Manage the Digital Workplace Technologies finances, salary and non-salary within budget guidelines.
- Ensure compliance and quality assurance with the organisations policies and legislation
- Maintain and build effective relationships with colleagues, other staff, service providers to build coalitions, and influence change that drives the program forward.
- Advise and develop change management plans in partnership with the senior management team
- Lead the continuous improvement and innovation of Workplace Technologies management practices, operational processes and systems to promote financial sustainability and improved customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within an enterprise organisation – 1000 users +
- Have commercial acumen, leadership, planning, decision making and organisational skills with the proven capability to develop and implement models that facilitate collaboration across different organisations and services to achieve diverse goals.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with a wide range of stakeholders in a large and complex organisation
- A highly developed capability to build a cohesive team focused on workplace development, exceptional customer service and continuous improvement.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, data analysis, reporting and documentation skills.
- A strong customer service ethos and the ability to communicate at all levels of a business
- Working rights for Australia
If you are interested in this role please submit your application through for review, For any questions please contact: Asmita Govind