Our client, who is an industry leader within their field, is looking to engage a Technical Product Owner with Salesforce experience to join their organisation based in the Melbourne on a permanent capacity.
With Salesforce as the primary CRM, you will be working to navigate business problems and provide solutions along with your team.
The ideal candidate would be someone with exceptional stakeholder management skills, someone who is balanced, who’s recommendations are trusted by stakeholders, and who can communicate the WHY behind the technology up-lift / evolution strategies.
Role and responsibilities
- You will create functional, technical and design documentation and provide advice on application solutions
- Help to document user stories and business requirements
- Manage system integration tests and participate as a key figure in all business and developer meetings, liaising between the two
- Drive Business Analysis through considering stakeholder needs with a view of the capabilities of the platform
- At least 2 years' experience working with Salesforce
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in the capacity of a Product Owner
- Experience engaging with stakeholders
- ADM201 certified or other relevant certification is preferred
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1965.