- Contract North Sydney for Desk Top Support
- 3 days per week (your choice of days) start immediately)
- 3 months to possible extend for 6 months.
The position description:
You will respond to user calls and trouble reports in addition to communicating with associates to determine the nature of the problem and course of action to resolve all PC, mobile communication device, printer, and LAN/wireless issues.
Other responsibilities may include building and configuring PCs and laptops to ship out to remote associates. You will conduct audits for unlicensed software and assist with in-house projects as needed; including running and terminating infrastructure and patch cabling
- Basic PC setup and configuration knowledge
- Some hands on experience w/PC operations
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, team oriented & goal driven
- Available 3 days a week for a 3 month contract
- Available to work near North Sydney Station
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview slots available for week beginning 13th January
Please apply for the role using this website.