Work for one of Australia’s leading boutique organisations where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a Mid to Senior .NET Developer/C# Developer and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
- 5-10 years .NET C# experience
- Windows client server experience
- 5-10 years Ms SQL Server experience
- 5-10 years relational database design experience
- Bookkeeping/Accounting/Financial Services/Transactions experience
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia NEED APPLY.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-