Are you an experienced Data Engineer with cloud experience? My client wants to reward a high performing Data Engineer proficient AWS, ETL and data warehousing. You will be working in a fast paced environment with growth on the horizon. You will be part of a broader team deployed on client site.
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- High performing team
- Flexible working options
- Competitive Salary
- Work across AWS cloud platform using Redshift, S3, EMR, Airflow, Jenkins, GIT) provide data driven solutions.( ECS, EC2, EBS, S3, ASG’s, ALB/ELB’s, VPC’s, CloudFormation, IAM)
- Building and maintain data pipeline (ETL)
- Ensure system performance is efficient and data integrity is accurate
- Liaise with internal and external clients (Stakeholder communication)
- Ensure the accuracy of code quality, logging, exception management and performance.
- Build reusable code, libraries, patterns and consumable frameworks for data sourcing, staging, transform, conforming and extraction
- Data owner and responsible for data governance best practice
- Some dev/ops opportunity
You will need to have:
- Demonstrated experience Cloud – AWS is essential
- Proficient in Python and PowerShell
- Advanced level on data warehousing/ETL (Informatica and SSIS environment)
- Ideally demonstrated experience on Tableau or Microstrategy or SAS
- Proven experience programming in SQL and python (or pyspark)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience with data ownership and data governance
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
Must be an Australian Citizen or PR due to employment checks.
This is an exciting opportunity new Financial year. You will be working with a strong growing Consulting team who are the best at what they do with AWS. You will be rewarded for your effort and supported by a motivated and collaborative team. APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.