About the client:
Millions of Australians touch something made better by my client. It could be the smartphone in your pocket, the tablet on your coffee table.
They are engineers, scientists and business strategists. They are from many different countries and speak many different languages. They come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, they focus on a single goal—invent media technology breakthroughs.
- Provide superior technical development skills within the digital and technology team, to develop high performance, secure and accessible digital products in an efficient manner across desktop, mobile, and potentially other device platforms.
- As part of the team, contribute significantly to the analysis, design and development of complex, reusable components and functionality for a broad range of uses across various digital properties.
- Maintain a professional and detailed approach to documentation, including project documentation for ongoing reference purposes
- Deliver high quality product development within agreed timeframes and budget constraints
- Maintain a high level of awareness of best practice in the web development industry, particularly in areas such as performance, security, seo and accessibility.
- Improve the quality of output by contributing significantly to the development of best practices and development standards
- Actively promote the company values and apply all relevant workplace policies and guidelines
What you need to have:
- Relevant, qualifications or equivalent extensive skills, knowledge and industry experience in development is essential.
- Outstanding front end skills, with demonstrated experience developing complex , accessible, secure and high performance user interfaces for a range of platforms and devices
- Demonstrated, detailed knowledge and experience using modern frameworks and build tools, implementing automate/ unit testing, and version control branching, merging and versioning strategies
- Experience with ReactJS
- Oustanding interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
This is a 6 month contract that will extend and the client is willing to pay between $600-$750 for the right person.
Sound like this would peak your interest? APPLY NOW! Or get in touch with Peter Wyld on 02 9270 5219 / email@example.com