- Renowned special events agency
- High end clients in fashion, media and luxury products
- Hands on production/custom build role
My client specialises in creating highly bespoke events for clients such as international fashion brands, magazines and luxury brands. They are renowned for their creative flair and attention to detail. They are a passionate team of hardworking, hands on, ego-less event professionals who are inspired by art, architecture, design, theatre, fashion, media, pop culture and the creative industries.
The Production Manager helps take the creative concept from imagination into reality. You will be the do-er in the team, working with the Producers to develop projects from pitch to execution. You will be able to create incredibly detailed production drawings in vectorworks, manage the production and technical budgets and have amazing supplier relationships. You will be equally comfortable climbing up ladders as you are working with CAD.
- Experience in production of bespoke custom builds for events
- Unflagging attention to detail
- Quick witted and able to work at a fast pace
- Onsite build experience
- Up to date with latest materials, technologies and suppliers
- Flexible attitude and happy to work outside business hours/travel as required
- Drivers license
- Available for a full-time, permanent role based in Sydney. Full Australian working rights are required – no sponsorship is available