Our client is a non-for-profit kicking off a regulatory reporting project. You will be working in a small project team to ensure the business is meeting regulatory requirements and reporting back to an authority that the business is meeting those requirements and how they are doing so. You will need to draw on your Power BI and DAX skills to create meaningful dashboards and reports.
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Immediate Start
- Inner city Location
- $90 000 - $100 000 + Super depending on experience
- Gathering business requirements via facilitating consultation and workshops
- Designing and building reports in Power BI to meet regulatory requirements
- Document the process on JIRA
- Responsible for your own SQL queries
- Work collaborative in a team and deliver on deadlines.
- Demonstrated in a similar BI role that has stakeholder management or could come from a BA background
- Power BI and DAX preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline/relevant experience
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
If you are available now please APPLY and then call Donna on 03 9020 1994.