- Fintech Payment Solutions Company
- Aggressive growth in the market
- Portfolio of ASX top 50 and Fortune 500 accounts
This established yet growing brand has over 10 years of experience supplying global enterprise companies with their innovative payment solutions.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will support the General Manager in developing and implementing the strategic revenue & market share growth plans. The Sales & Marketing Manager will assist with and respond to large tenders and help their team develop and secure new accounts as well as leverage market growth opportunities.
- Meet/Exceed team revenue and market growth/market segment growth targets
- Optimise a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Developing a winning culture aligned with the company’s core values (loyalty, passion, integrity)
- Solutions-focused mentality (i.e. Identify problems but bring own ideas & solutions)
- Training and development of the team aligned with the company’s Sales Career Framework
- Build and acquire talent
- Previous experience developing and executing a successful business development plan
- 5+ years salesand marketing team management experience gained in a similar industry
- Demonstrable track record of success in building a high performing team
- “Teach rather than manage” approach
- Experience with large bids and tenders
- Ability to travel interstate
- Lucrative remuneration package including a competitive base salary plus variable performance-based incentives. Car allowance and tools of the trade
- Work alongside an experienced Managing Director with an empathetic and ethical management style.
- Enjoy a positive and open company culture with a stable team and collaborative inter-departmental relationships
- Work with a company who is committed to meeting employee engagement benchmarks & career development frameworks
- Flexible working arrangements