The Production Manager will be responsible for all aspects of a company’s Production operations including planning, directing and coordinating various aspects of the company. The Production Manager will overlook the performance and inspire the morale of the staff through effective goal-setting, targets and KPIs.
- Experience managing employees, inspiring and empowering direct reports;
- Commercially oriented – Financial budgets to be achieved, along with KPIs;
- 2 or more years of experience in the Steel Reinforcement industry;
- Production and Manufacturing in the construction or building industry;
- Inventory Management Experience;
- Full rights to work in Australia;
The remuneration will be negotiated with the right candidate.
If you are interested please APPLY.