- * Daily activities include the review and comprehension of work requests created and assigned in JIRA
- Clearly communicate requests to and schedule the work of creative resources needed to complete specific tasks (e.g., web developers, copywriters, etc.) Utilize established processes to obtain applicable approvals at all levels of development
- Making updates in the CMS (Umbraco)
- Ensuring requests are completed in a timely manner, working in priority order as determined by Agile methodology
- Communicating status and roadblocks in daily Scrum, interacting with business partners, application vendors, and all internal departments including the ability to communicate effectively with resources of all levels, from entry level interns to senior leadership
- Contribute to recommendations for solutions and best ways to execute on requests
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working with Umbraco and building websites, including daily updating of copy and images for sites, building out new pages, and troubleshooting- will spend 50-60% of their time in the CMS
- Experience updating website copy/content
- Bachelor's degree or significant work experience
This is a 4-6 month contract with the intention to turn permanent after that.
For this role you will be paid $500-$650 a day.
For more information please apply via the link or contact Peter Wyld at Sirius.