Our Client who is one of Australia’s leading retail companies is currently looking to hire a Junior Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to, and working closely with the Head of IT, you will gain valuable mentorship to help you excel in your career.
This role would suit a Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager, who is looking to take their next step in their career.
- Managing the delivery of projects safely, within budget and to agreed time lines and quality
- Experience within the Retail/FMCG Sector
- Working experience on a POS System centric project is essential
- Proactively manage stakeholders
- Performing project-related risk identification, assessment and mitigation plans
- Support and grow the delivery of new business opportunities and innovations
- Managing time and progress of the work under each project, monitoring and reporting on slippage, processing Extension of Time Claims according to the Contract, and potential risks to the overall programme
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and the ability to listen
Essential to being considered for this role is your recent experience working in a Project Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager role within the Retail Vertical.