- Management of all inventory adjustments and transfers;
- Execute the quarterly/yearly stocktakes and partake on the reconciliation and investigation process;
- Post all adjustments once confirmed by the Production & Inventory Analyst;
- Work with head office service team for all routinely required stock transfers from 3PL to head office and/or field service engineers.
- Work with field service engineers around any movement of inventory from one location to another;
- Carry out necessary data analysis as required around inventory;
- Maintain the resolution of all inventory queries on the share drive spreadsheet.
- All other general duties as requested by the Production & Inventory Analyst.
- Meet ISO requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in a business related discipline is preferred;
- 1-2 years in a purchasing, inventory control or planning experience;
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools;
If you are interested please APPLY.