Our leading Banking client are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their Infrastructure team.
- Join a unique team supporting the development projects responsible for automating Virtual Machine deployments
- Develop and maintain infrastructure operations including self-service tools and metrics that help Application teams
- Develop Microservices and user interfaces via an API approach that allows customer self-service
- Plan, document, develop and test integrations with different platform services to help automate the infrastructure life cycle
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the Infrastructure business and outside customers to create business value and real-time solutions
- Contribute to support activities ensuring scalability of services
- Java development expertise – version 8 upwards
- Golang coding understanding/experience a plus
- Frontend development skills such as ReactJS or open to learning ReactJS with a foundation in Angular
- Experience developing web services using Spring Boot or Golang
- Competent with CI/CD pipeline automation – AWS, Docker, Bamboo, etc.
- Relational and/or NOSQL database skills
- Networking and Security domain knowledge beneficial
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6-month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration.