Our client who is a reputable organisation within the energy and utilities sector is currently seeking to engage an experienced Cutover Coordinator
with experience managing software releases and upgrades to work on a large transformational project.
The ideal candidate would be someone with experience working on multiple releases; software changes, data migration, database upgrades.
- Developing of the Technical and Business Cutover Approach.
- Developing of the Cutover plans.
- Plan and execute the Dress Rehearsals.
- Execute and Govern the cutover activities.
- Compile and optimise the cutover activities for Dress Rehearsal and Go live Cutover.
- Creating, managing and running schedules
- Cutover including associated integrations and legacy systems.
- Excellent knowledge of deployment activities relating to pre-release checks, release execution and post release validations.
- Proven experience in developing MS project plan to execute business and Technical cutover activities.
- Proven experience in setting up slide decks in MS PowerPoint and facilitating workshops.
- Must have attention to detail, ability to assess risk, good business and technical aptitude.
- Must be able to support the cutover lead in the day to day activities and be 2IC for the cutover lead as required.
- Day to day cutover activities
- Worked on multiple releases; software changes, data migration, database upgrades
- Project experience
- MS Suite particularly MS Project
If you believe that this is you and if you would like to hear more about this or any other position we have available please contact Caspar on,