They have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology, and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Back End Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless data exchange systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible.
As a Solution Architect within a digital agency environment, you will help drive the technical solutions that enable us to execute our most complex and strategic engagements, leading technical implementation throughout project lifecycles. You will guide clients and colleagues to the latest industry trends, allowing us to develop solutions that are ground breaking in their thinking and execution. You will manage a team of software developers, first defining and then ensuring that project deliverables meet time, scope, and quality goals. You must have extensive experience with large-scale digital platforms based on Sitecore.
Located in the Sydney office, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Provide oversight to a team of software developers, ensuring that project deliverables and output meet time specifications and quality goals
- Inspire and motivate action across departments and disciplines, fostering teamwork, coaching and mentoring developers and engineers to deliver industry-leading work
- Deliver strategic direction for clients and act as a future guide, working with them to define and expand their digital ecosystems/roadmap
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the web including protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, CDNs, load balancing, and high availability
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices including unit testing, inversion of control/dependency inversion, OO, Gitflow, and continuous integration/continuous deployment
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience in platforms/frameworks: Sitecore 8+ & SXA, Sitecore Commerce 8+ & SXA Storefront, APIs, REACT, Gulp, and SASS
- Domain experience in Enterprise Content Management, Commerce and systems integration
- Technically excellent programmer with a deep understanding of software engineering principles
- Dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to develop market-leading solutions
- Experience in cloud-based ecosystems, including Azure/AWS
- Experience in formal project management environments, including Agile/SCRUM
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology
- An entrepreneurial, pro-active, analytical and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach
Contract Length: 3-6 Months
Daily Rate: $1000
Start date: January 20th 2020
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please apply via the link now.