- Gain exposure to the latest in Ai & Machine learning
- Impressive Sydney CBD office with many office perks inc free lunch
- Investment in your training and future development & Tech allowance
- Work on products that have disrupted the marketing and ecommerce industry
- Generous Salary & equity options
- Profound knowledge of Python and SQL
- Cloud platforms such as AWS (Cloudformation, ECS, S3)
- Relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server
- Columnar storage system such as Redshift, Greenplum, Teradata or similar.
- Building data pipelines and ETL jobs (Spark/EMR/Glue/Airflow a bonus)
- Docker (bonus: Kubernetes)
- CI/CD such as Buildkite, CircleCI, Bamboo or a similar platform
- Testing: unit, regression, integration, snapshot, acceptance
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
You will be responsible for everything that needs automation, coding, engineering, testing, reviewing, deployment and visualisation.
In particular, you will be:
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet requirements and technical specifications
- Evaluating needs through researching, consulting and analysing
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- Working with the rest of the team to elaborate, find and solve issues and increase overall quality.
Please apply here or send your CV with any questions to: