Our client is a large national organisation with sales people all over Australia. This role has become available due to internal promotions. This is a key role within the systems specialists team where they are seeing a lot of growth.
This brand manager is not really your typical band manager role. This role sits within the business, and works very closely with the sales team specialising in growing the foot print of a particular IT vendor.
You will be working with the National team to support and identify new sales opportunities. In a way you will be the go to specialist, advising the team on how to best position and win business.
You will be required to:
- Communicate with National and State sales teams to identify and promote the key brands you will be working with
- Provide support and training in and outside of meetings with the sales teams
- Develop partnerships with vendors, customers and internal staff
- Support the conversion of opportunities
- Identify new opportunities along side the vendor and internal staff
- Research and understand what competitors are doing in the market
- Strong understanding of how IT Networking technology works
- Experience as a partner manager/channel manager selling solutions to clients with over 5000 people
- Strong track record of building relationships, both internal and external
- Ability to sell technical products which sit on existing networking infrastructure
- Experience selling SAAS or cloud based solutions is an advantage
- Ability to travel interstate as required – approximately
- Experience presenting in front of small groups of people
- Experience as a OEM partner manager or brand manager would help you be successful
There are lots of benefits on offer, including a generous car allowance and bonus structure.
If you are interested in this role or something similar please do submit your resume today.
Please contact Asmita Govind if you would like to have a confidential conversation about the position.