- Business Analyst/Product Owner Wealth Management – Superannuation
About the company:
A National organization with a longstanding track record of delivering market-leading solutions in the Financial Services and Superannuation sectors.
About the role:
You’ll be joining their Melbourne based location that is situated towards the South-eastern suburbs on a permanent basis as a Business Analyst/Product Owner to assist in a full Greenfield project.
- Translate customer needs, with the assistance of product managers, into user stories and technical components that will deliver areas of capability that are the most valuable
- Ensure user interfaces are designed and adhere to product and UX design guidelines
- Assist with overall system design & concept - process review, business analysis, functional design, development & user support
- Facilitate flow of information between business & technical functions & interact with technical units to refine system requirements
- Apply broad understanding of agile systems development methodologies & application development.
- Participates in Daily Scrum, Backlog maintenance, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews / Retrospectives
- Provide functional support to end users, documenting basic user guides and high-level summaries of features for distribution and marketing teams
- Liaise with staff, supervisors & senior IT management as well as internal & external clients
- Ability to coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when required
- Produce specifications for developers and testers. This includes:
- Understanding the problem which needs to be solved
- Identifying solutions which could solve the problem
- Work with stakeholders to decide on the best solution
- Developing acceptance criteria
- Working with developers and testers to achieve the desired outcome
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in Financial Services with deep knowledge of the financial advice process. portfolio accounting and reporting, market data and the investment universe
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years’ experience as a business analyst
- Excellent analysis & design skills with technical problem solving required to develop applications
- Sound experience in an Agile development methodology
Sirius Technology specialise in IT.
If this is you or someone within your network please feel free to reach out directly.
Business Analyst/Product Owner
|Job Title:||Business Analyst/Product Owner|
|Salary:||$130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Caspar Woensdregt|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 16:45|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's