The company are comfortable with flexible working (a day or two from home and flexible start times - NOT remote work)
They have a great culture and lots of great perks too - including well being days, on-site nursery and free on-site car parking.
•Design and development projects for existing iOS app.
•Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
•Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
•Optimizing performance for the app
•Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
•Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
•Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Proficient experience with Swift
- Proficient experience with Objective C
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)