- 12 month Fixed term contract
- January Start
- Melbourne CBD
- Big data landscape
- Provide thought leadership on the way forward for reporting across whole of business
- Current state and future state analysis of the reporting environment and architecture
- Translating complex reporting requirements and designing the visualisation in a simple way
- Understanding client requirements and delivering on what they need and want
- Setting clear expectations with clients and meeting deadlines
- Assist with the data and real-time reporting solution
- Designs experiments, test hypotheses, and build data models and visualisations
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Advanced level in Power BI and SSIS
- Demonstrated experience with ETL would be ideal. You must be able to clean and prepare the data for the reports
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline or experience
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential. DAX experience
- Proficient data modelling
- Can do attitude and ability to hit the ground running in new environments
- Independent thinker, strong interpersonal communication skills and work ethic.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
You will be working in an autonomous environment where it’s encouraged for you to think outside of the box and solve problems. You MUST be proficient in Power BI and have used it in a commercial environment to be considered for this role. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.