- Immediate Start
- Melbourne located close to public transport
- Full time fixed term contract until Aug 2020
- Greenfield project
- You will be look at the current state of the data environment and designing the short term, medium and long term data engineering goals for the business at an enterprise level.
- Answer the business questions in terms of determining the data platform needed and the resource required to achieve the strategy
- May needs to be hands on when required
- Scope client requirements and build stakeholder relationships to understand the business
- You will need to rely on your strategic thinking and leadership ability to be successful in this role.
You will need to have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Data Engineering Manager or Consulting role where you have built the data road map/strategy from scratch (key contributor)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience with languages such as Python or R
- Proven experience managing a team and holding leadership roles.
- Proven experience across data warehousing and reporting platforms and cloud exposure
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Current full Australian working rights (no sponsorship)
This is an exciting opportunity for 2020 where you will not only draw on your technical expertise but rely on your leadership skills and strategic thinking. You will be rewarded for your effort and supported by a motivated and collaborative team. APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.