Sirius People are excited to be partnering exclusively with this global IT consultancy that provides tailored solutions to their clients. This is a fast-paced, dynamic and professional organisation that supports their staff to grow in their chosen career. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, high performing business and support across multiple projects!
- Supporting with client queries and the sales process
- Renewal of client contracts
- Work across multiple projects and client transactions
- Providing new transaction quotations to clients
- Data management using Salesforce CRM
- Financial forecasting and reporting through Salesforce CRM
- Administrative support to the Director including meeting coordination, travel booking and expenses
- Event planning and coordination with occasional interstate travel.
- Must have strong previous experience in a Sales Support or Team Administration role
- Ability to take on a variety of responsibilities and work calmly under pressure
- High attention to detail and understanding of sales processes
- Strong problem-solving skills and a self-starter who is able to work autonomously
- Experience using Salesforce, Netsuite and Excel preferred
- Understanding of technology businesses and consultancies is highly regarded.
- Global organisation with opportunities for career progression including overseas
- Free breakfast, snacks and Friday drinks provided
- Great culture with a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Central Sydney CBD offices close to Wynyard station.
Please note, only successful candidates who have full working rights in Australia will be contacted for the role. Interviews will be held before the 17th December with a view to start in the role in January 2020.