Our client, who is a Managed Service Provider (MSP), is looking to engage a Level 2 IT Support Engineer to join their team based in Port Melbourne.
You will be working in a team that supports their diversed customers with their IT support.
If you hate to be behind the desk all day, then this is the role for you, as it combines working on the support desk and client sites works. No two clients or days will be the same.
In this role you will be required to
- Provide amazing customer service to their long term client base.
- Administer and maintain a range of networks and systems
- Oversee patch management regimes and compliance for managed clients
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients and adoption of new technologies
- Assist with the delivery of infrastructure projects
- Work closely with technical leads on other knowledge domains
- Attend client sites for scheduled and ad-hoc visits
The ideal candidate would have experience with the some of the following technologies"
- MS Azure and O365 Services (Exchange Online, SharePoint online, OneDrive, Ms Teams)
- Windows Server & Virtualisation Technologies (VMware and/or Hyper V)
- Experience with Backup technologies - on premise and cloud
- Active Directory and Exchange Server administration
- Infrastructure monitoring and alert management
- Strong knowledge or Windows and MAC operating systems inclusive of support and upgrades
- Networking experience – routing / switching / firewall troubleshooting and management
- Experience with troubleshooting and administering WAP’s
- ConnectWise, IT Glue and Kaseya toolsets
- Experience with Anti-Virus products
- 3+ years experience in a similar IT Support Engineer role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience with Managed Serviced Provider
- Must have a full Driver's Lincense and access to own car to attand client sites