My client is a growing organisation with strong reputation in the Australian market. Due to huge expansion, they are looking for 2 X Salesforce Architects on a permanent-full time basis in Melbourne CBD.
Key skills required in this role:-
- 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM applications
- 3-5 years of developing customizations for SFDC (Salesforce.com) using the CRM SDK
- Proven experience in SFDC (Salesforce.com) implementations
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS and Salesforce.com highly valued
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
Only candidates with full working rights based in Australia need APPLY.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 for a confidential chat or alternatively contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-