You will help to engage and support staff as well as ensuring policies and procedures are upheld and maintained. You will be responsible for transactional HR duties to include recruitment support, auditing, timesheet review and updating of policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Human Resources
- Ideally some experience in government, health, professional services or similar field
- Proven "can do", positive, adaptable and willing attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with various stakeholders
- Process driven with strong attention to detail, problem solving and decision-making skills
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team that works towards making a difference to the wider community.