- Manage a computerised maintenance management system including,
- Maintenance Plans
- Maintenance Schedules
- Maintenance and equipment history
- Maintenance and Asset documents
- Spare parts inventory levels and ordering
- Prepare and allocate achievable maintenance schedules, aligned to the maintenance management system and budgets, to ensure the execution of maintenance plans.
- Develop of effective maintenance strategies for all plant and equipment
- Ensuring all statutory maintenance requirements are executed and documented in an auditable format.
- Monitor maintenance costs, downtime, availability and equipment reliability and prepare reports on these key parameters to enable later analysis.
- Involvement in Problem Solving activities aimed at improving equipment availability and reliability and reducing maintenance and operations costs
- Assist in hands-on maintenance as required – estimated to be 20% of time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Mechanical or electrical trade
- Diploma or equivalent in Maintenance Strategy, Planning and scheduling
- 10 years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance