Our client is well regarded IT services consultancy who is working with one of their client who is an ASX-listed company within the mining industry who is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join on a 3 month contract with high possibility of extension. This role will see you working alongside a team of network engineers, working on a large infrastructure migration / lifecyle project.
Reporting up to an Infrastrucure Manager, you will work on a global project that is centred around the integration of Data Centres.
To be succesfully shortlisted, you must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate over 5+ years of networking experience
- Demonstrate previous experience working on network transformation projects - i.e. deployment, upgrade or migration
- Extensive experience with Cisco based networking technologies
- Demonstrate previous experience with network performace monitoring, application performance management technologies such as Riverbed or similar
- Demonstrate experience with firewalls
- Advanced knowledge on network design
- Experience with change implementation plans and preparation
- Ability to update and create documentation
- Experience working as part of geo-graphically disperesed team
If you are interested in this position please submit your application through today or call Steven Chung on 03 9020 1965