Work for one of Australia’s leading companies where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. We are currently looking for a permanent full-time Salesforce Developer for this organisation.
- At least 2+ years of relevant Salesforce development experience
- Current Salesforce Platform Developer I certification required
- Commercially proven Apex and VisualForce skills
- Exposure to Salesforce Lightning highly advantageous
- Experience in Data cleansing / reconciling and loading highly regarded but not essential
- Experience with web services and API’s, enough to troubleshoot problems and provide support for integrated systems
- Commercial acumen & the ability to build strong internal relationships
- Great culture
- No politics
- Fun, friendly, collaborative, great team
- Permanent Full-Time role
- Great technologies
- Strong career progression
Salesforce / Salesforce Developer / Salesforce Development / Melbourne / Permanent Full-Time / Australia
This is a permanent full time position and will suit a Salesforce Developer to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia need apply.
For a confidential chat, please contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-