Sirius People are proud to be partnering exclusively with this renowned professional services organisation to find a talented, highly motivated and personable Team Assistant to support the Legal Team. This iconic Australian business is fast-paced and diverse with the legal team supporting both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a diverse and multifaceted role and as an integral part of the team you will be responsible for:
- Supporting three Senior Managers as well as the wider Legal Team
- Partnering with all senior stakeholders across the business for meeting coordination
- Working closely with board members and supporting with board papers and board meetings
- Meeting scheduling, coordination, catering and preparation of meeting documents
- Document and contract formatting, updates and adding information to the website and intranet
- General administrative support to the team including invoicing, IT queries, team events and acting as the first point of contact for the legal team
- Travel bookings and coordination for managers and team members.
You will be an experienced Team Assistant who has previously supported a Legal Team working with senior managers to provide high level administrative support.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and capabilities:
- Proven track record of working as a Legal Assistant to provide administrative support
- Advanced Microoft Office Skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Experience working in a large organisation preferred but not essential
- A personable, positive and proactive approach to work, able to quickly build rapport with key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and stakeholder requests
- Work to strict deadlines and follow up on requests in a timely manner
- Remain calm under pressure and work calmly in a busy, fast-paced environment.
We will be hosting first stage interviews prior to Tuesday 3rd December so please apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this role.
Please note, only successful candidates who have full working rights in Australia will be contacted.