My client has been established in their market for over 10 years and they are privately owned. With a great reputation and strong brand awareness they pride themselves on Service, Marketing/ Product Innovation & Sustainability.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will have experience of the demands of juggling internal responsibilities and mentoring your team.
- Drive, lead and set the culture of the Customer Service team.
- Meet with clients to implement and conduct product training and update on sales strategies
- Make recommendations on various process improvements including CRM & policies and procedures
- Internal and External Stakeholder management
- Achieving annual business financial plans as well as exceed team KPIs
- Recruitment, selection and on-boarding of new team members
You will thrive in a results and customer oriented, collaborative culture, have a growth mindset, are able to develop outstanding relationships with peers and external customers.
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Manager in leading, developing and supporting Customer Service team.
- Have a proven track record in building and creating a culture of excellent Customer Service
- Enhancing policies and procedure
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and people management
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Hold a current NSW Driver Licence
What you will get in return
- Working with a market leader
- $100k + Super
- St Leonards / Crows Nest location – Close to public transport
- Friendly team environment with great staff tenure
- This is NOT a call centre
** Sirius Support ONLY advertises active roles **
** Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role **
Full Australian Working Rights Only - Only successful applicants will be contacted.