Though not an urgent role, in an ideal world we would have the right person start this side of Christmas so they can get you fully on boarded. This is a 6 month contract that will turn perm after the 6 month term as they need someone long term.
The project is completely Greenfield, for a new business arm of theirs in the racing world.
- Project involves the development of a dynamic, highly visible, high traffic web application with an intuitive web design.
- It is a high volume, and high user interaction website
- Analyse, debug and rectify issues arising out of QA observations or otherwise
- Participate in daily scrums, cater to other documentation needs in following an agile methodology
- Prior working experience with React Native
- Extensive experience working on cross platform mobile applications
- Web application experience with React would also be nice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of all phases of the Software Development and Test Life Cycle
Does this sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW! Alternatively email your CV to Peter Wyld on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.