Java Risk and Pricing Engineer
Global investment bank is looking for a developer to work on a strategic platform for pricing and risk applications. The platform will be used to offer risk-as-a-service (RaaS) to external clients.
The ideal candidate would have experience in building enterprise scale distributed system that are fast, accurate and highly reliable. You will need strong commercial experience in Java. You will join a team of talented developers working on this highly visible and prestigious project. The opportunity will appeal to motivated individuals who want to work directly with the trading desks.
Previous experience in:
- Scalable on-demand risk-as-a-service (RaaS) platform for external clients, deploy-able on public cloud platforms
- Experience of working on global projects with globally distributed teams
- Proactively engaging with stakeholders throughout the SDLC of the projects
- Brings innovative thoughts and new ideas to the table
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB or Elastic
- Experience in modern message oriented middleware, e.g. Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience in debugging distribution systems
If your skills closely match this criteria please apply now or contact Jason Bidwell for a confidential discussion.