About the role:
You will work as part of a team with a primary focus on site reliability engineering, including driving automation, improving real-time monitoring, developing metrics to track performance, and managing the release and deployment lifecycle. You will help support the day-to-day operations of the trading desk and the electronic trading systems.
- Experince of low latency trading systems
- Proven ability to triage and resolve complex production issues and operate well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong skills in one of the following: Python, C, C++, Java, or Shell scripting
- Hands-on experience with debugging and optimizing code, as well as automation
- Experience with Linux operating systems and/or networking concept
Please note this role will require more than one technical testing round among other stages of the interview process. In return you can expect a rewarding working as part of leading global investment banking, which will entail career progression and generous remuneration.
Please apply through the link or feel free to reach out to Jason Bidwell for a confidential discussion.