- Business consultancy firm -a phase of innovation. Exciting time to join!
- B2B software platform targeted towards HR, compliance and business performance.
- Recognized as an employer of choice
My client is the commercial arm of an industry association who deliver software platforms that help clients optimize their business performance. They have a start-up style culture with the stability and financial security of a large and very well established organisation (the 2nd biggest of its kind in the World). They are looking for a mid-level marketing operations professional with exceptional organisational skills and the desire to take ownership of their role while being developed to step up towards a more senior position.
About The Role
- Scheduling, project management and some execution across web, social paid, reviews, seo
- Managing the webinar and EDM channel in particular (ownership of strategy and stakeholder management)
- Drive campaigns and manage the marketing calendar
- Analyse current processes and functions and bring new ideas to marketing function
- Manage the completion of product updates in conjunction with ICT and Product Manager
- Optimizing processes to ensure consistency
- Manage a calendar of campaign plans; coordinating the execution of social media, SEO and Paid Advertising, DM campaigns, email campaigns, print collateral, events, exhibitions, online promotions and competitions, copywriting
- Planning of online /offline events from planning to execution in liaison with appointed suppliers
- Execute marketing campaigns(both digital and offline)for acquisition & retention purposes
- Liaise with affiliates to provide them with content and establish relationships
- Partake in executive meetings and support the Head of Marketing
- 5 years + experience in a digital marketing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills / operationally mindset
- Passion for improvement and growth
- Enjoy a collaborative and growth focused culture
- Innovative and forward thinking, always thinking of better ways to do things
- High level of stake holder management (senior managers and government officials)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with B2B online or software products highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing deadlines and multiple campaigns management.
- Experience with Webinar Platforms highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint well regarded.
About the Benefits
- Career progression - you will be managed by a supportive boss who takes pride in developing his team's careers. There are also multiple career opportunities within the wider organisation
- Forward thinking, fast-paced, 'family'
- Genuine work/life balance
- Flexible work potential
- Salary packaging options
- Gym membership
This role will be interviewing immediately and could start next week for the right person! Apply today to have your application considered.