After the 6 months’ probation period the role may be offered as Permanent for the right candidate.
- The main purpose of the role is to carry manage and provide oversight of the purchasing and planning areas. Additionally this role is to execute the demand and supply planning of the site scope of products.
- The role requires big-picture thinking and the ability to set daily workday goals, work alongside the broader supply chain teams and other departments such as production and finance.
- Leading & Managing:
- Act as a company representative while negotiating contracts and supplier policies.
- Oversee personnel actions related to purchasing activities.
- Work with our Inventory Analyst and Finance team
- Manage and lead procurement team.
- Take steps to make sure our raw materials, finished goods and distributor products always remains well-stocked in order
- Look for opportunities to reduce material cost (without compromising on quality)
- Ensuring forecasts are being executed
- Liaise with suppliers and customer operations to support out of stocks
- Backorder execution and review weekly.
- Spare parts order management partnering with the Inventory Analyst for stock needs.
- KPIs & Reporting
- Sourcing and Costing
- Partake on projects as requested.
- Adhere and ensure all quality documentation is up to date and being complied too.
Skills & Experience
- Over 2 years of experience leading and also managing teams
- 2 years of experience working in the purchasing
- MRP experience.
- Experience with Safety Stock and/or Reorder point methodology.
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel experience.
- Experience in Oliver Wight Planning principles an advantage.
If you are interested and have the required experience please APPLY.