We are seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist for a Full Time role within a pharmaceutical logistics organisation in Rydalmere.
The role will be to partner with business stakeholders to support indirect category strategy development and end to end sourcing and contracting processes for complex categories.
As part of your role you will carry out the following tasks (includes but not limited to):
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop procurement plans and category strategies
- Manage complex competitive sourcing activities
- Review product and pricing with suppliers
- Negotiate and develop contracts for final legal review
- Lead organisational development activities in sourcing excellence
- Evaluate business specifications and statements of work
- Perform business risk and continuity assessments
- Coordinate supplier reviewer processes in collaboration with business partners
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 2+ years Procurement experience.
- Energy and drive to ensure end to end sourcing excellence.
- Strong aptitude for diagnosing and solving problems.
- Exceptional analytical and communications, customer service and negotiation skills.
If you are interested please APPLY!