My client is a large company located in Melbourne South-Eastern suburbs looking for a strong Mulesoft Developer on a permanent full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:-
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in programming and analysis, with significant exposure to multiple platforms and systems as it relates to Integrations
- 5+ years of MuleSoft development
- Formal MuleSoft Training
- Working Knowledge of the latest versions
- Ability to develop RESTful API library
- Develop and maintain design and functionality specifications.
- Experience in using MuleSoft Connectors
- Experience with integration of SAP products will be highly regarded
- Analytical thinker who has shown an ability to leverage lessons learned, and implement continuous
- Improvement initiatives
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent written skills and confident communicator
- Great career progression
- Senior role
- Do great work for the community
- Clayton location (Melbourne)
If you fit all the above requirements and looking to join a well-established work environment and a new career challenge, please click APPLY and send through your CV.
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia should apply.
Mulesoft Developer / Mulesoft / IT Developer / IT Development / Melbourne South-East
Alternatively, if you wish to have a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968.