Sirius Technology are working with a well established organisation based in Sydney CBD to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team on a permanent basis!
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and professional Salesforce developers who are using their skills and knowledge to create a great mixture of solutions for their end users. You will be responsible for implementation and integration projects across their enterprise systems.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Develop on the Salesforce.com platform
- Integrate the Salesforce solution across a range of 3rd party and bespoke solutions
- Work alongside development team and management to ensure solutions are created inline with development guidelines and governance.
- Work closely with the business to understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- At least 3-5 Salesforce Certifications
- At least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Web Service Technologies (REST / SOAP), Integration Platforms as well as Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
- Experience with Data migration and ETL.
- Working knowledge of AGILE Methodology
The ability to collaborate with the team, as well as take your own initiative.
- Salesforce Sales
- Salesforce Service
- Mulesoft Integration Platforms
- AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway)
They are currently in the middle of their large scale greenfield project on their Salesforce Platform. They have a great working culture with flexible working options, smart casual dress code and a focus on Personal and Professional growth programs.
If you are an experienced Salesforce Developer and want to join a collaborative and fun team, then please get in touch to learn more about this great opportunity!
I look forward to speaking with you! Jack - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology
*** Please note, you will need FULL working rights in Australia to apply for this role ***